Hello and welcome to the Shipping and Delivery Information page!
Here you can get acquainted with useful information on terms and conditions of our goods delivery.
You can purchase your items online and have them couriered to door. Shipping is free orders R300 and more. We use the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. Don't feel comfortable with our "cart system" please email us the details and we will email you a formal quote. Where available, you can also email us with a custom inquiry. Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, availability of your items and the time of day you place your order. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order is less than R300 below will indicated our shipping cost more or less.....
|Service||Locations||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Fastway couriers||All of SA||2-3 days |
Monday - Fridays
|R65 - R100|
|Gary's couriers (Local Hermanus courier)||Same day Cape town courier||Same Day|
Monday - Fridays
|Aramex couriers||All of SA||1-3 days |
Monday - Friday
- We manufacture warm winter dog jackets for most shapes and sizes.
- You can either select a standard size or we can make up a custom size at no extra charge on some of our jackets, please inquire.
- Please contact 084 509 7445 / email email@example.com
- Jackets are made on order.
- It's best to send us the measurements, neck, chest and back length, we don't charge extra for custom size.
- No items are sent without payment!
- Please note we work from Hermanus, Cape Town
- Our order are currently sent via courier to door - Orders R300 and more are sent at no charge
- Please check our homepage for any promo's on delivery charge we running
Please NOTE designs / pictures and names on our page is in the process of being copyrighted and trademarked.
Legal steps maybe taken against anyone copying our designs / pictures. Each jacket is handmade and was originally created by the owner, if you see the jacket advertised anywhere else except by authorized re-sellers it's a copy!